Something that’s good
can still have a little bit of bad in it,
and something that’s bad
still has a little bit of good.
"It is impossible to live without failing at something – unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case you die by default."
— J.K. Rowling
Bit of Cinque Terre so far
My friends and I are in this weird thing where we like & support strangers’ posts more than each others.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Hallelujah (cover) - Matt Corby